Welcome to our Cryptotradingfxt Review regarding the website at Linksoption.com.
Did they scam you? Let us know by commenting below this review.
Linksoption.com was registered through NameSilo, LLC on May 9, 2022. It was last updated on April 28, 2023, and is set to expire on May 9, 2024. PrivacyGuardian.org protects it, while Contabo hosts it.
Its SEMrush Authority Score is 2% with 7 backlinks from 3 referring domains.
Want to be kept updated regarding scams?
The website Cryptotradingfxt (Linksoption.com), presenting itself as a cryptocurrency investment platform, offers a variety of services related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It purports to be a fully certified and licensed company under the name Bitcoin Explore Limited, with a claimed establishment date of 2017. The site boasts a wide range of services, including Bitcoin mining, investment, escrow, and exchange services, positioning itself as a comprehensive cryptocurrency trading and investment solution.
The website provides contact details, including an email address (email@example.com) and a phone number (+1 (218) 262-9653). The stated physical address for the company is in Los Angeles, California, USA; another address is mentioned at 6380 Oak Street, Apartment 203, Arvada, Colorado, USA. Additionally, the site claims to support a variety of payment methods, including major credit cards and PayPal.
The content on the site emphasizes the advantages of investing in Bitcoin, highlighting its security, global coverage, and high liquidity. The CEO is named as Marc Smith, and the site includes testimonials and quotes from purported satisfied customers and partners. The website also lists details about Bitcoin, its history, and general information about cryptocurrency trading.
Get in touch with our affiliated Bitcoin Forensic Investigators at CNC Intelligence for free by filling out the form below.
Linksoption.com claims to be a licensed company named Bitcoin Explore Limited. However, the authenticity of this information is not verified. The claimed history since 2017 and its listing as a top site for doubling bitcoins in 2018 raise questions, as such claims are often associated with high-risk or fraudulent operations.
The range of services, including escrow, mining, trading, and investment, is quite broad. This might be a tactic to attract a wide range of investors, but it also raises questions about the depth and quality of each service.
The presence of multiple addresses and a contact number provides a semblance of legitimacy, but these can be easily fabricated. The lack of a clear, consistent physical location is concerning.
The site includes various promises of high returns and testimonials, which are common tactics in online financial scams to build a false sense of trust and success.
Red Flags Indicative of a Scam
- Unrealistic Returns and Guarantees: Any platform that promises high returns or profits with cryptocurrency should be approached with caution, as these markets are inherently volatile and unpredictable.
- Lack of Detailed Regulatory Information: Linksoption.com does not provide detailed information about its regulatory status or compliance with financial authorities, which is a critical oversight for a company handling financial investments.
- Inconsistent Information: The presence of multiple addresses and the lack of clear, verifiable information about the company’s history and leadership are concerning.
- Generic and Over-Promising Content: The website’s content uses generic language that is typical of many fraudulent investment sites. This includes over-promising on the benefits of investing with them and lack of specific, verifiable information about their operations.
- Testimonials and Reviews: The use of testimonials without verifiable sources or independent reviews can be a tactic to mislead potential investors.
In conclusion, while the website attempts to present a comprehensive and legitimate cryptocurrency investment service, several red flags suggest the need for caution. Potential investors should conduct thorough due diligence, seek independent reviews, and verify the company’s regulatory status and history before considering any investment.
The only review we found that mentions linksoption.com is an article from fakewebsitebuster.com, reviewing smartestoptions.live and claiming that linksoption.com is one in many clones of smartestoptions.live.
Complaints We Received
We received a complaint from which we can learn about the recruitment method used by the individual representing Linksoption.com, in this case, Marcus Nixon, which follows a typical pattern often seen in online investment scams. Here’s an analysis of the method used:
Want to be kept updated regarding scams?
- Initial Contact and Building Trust: The conversation starts with friendly small talk. This approach is common in online scams, as it helps to build a rapport and trust with the potential victim.
- Introduction of the Investment Scheme: Marcus Nixon quickly shifts the conversation to the topic of cryptocurrency investment, presenting himself as an expert in the field. This move is designed to establish credibility and create an allure of expertise and success.
- Promising High Returns with Ease: He claims that the investment will yield high returns in a short period (3 hours) and emphasizes the ease of the process, stating that no experience is needed and it can be done from a phone. These promises of high returns with minimal effort are classic red flags in investment scams.
- Use of Technical Jargon and Assurances: The scammer uses terms like “trade in Bitcoin” and “international trade deals” to sound knowledgeable. He also assures that there is no risk of loss and that profit is 100% guaranteed, which is unrealistic in any form of legitimate investment.
- Directing to a Specific Website: The victim is directed to Linksoption.com.
- Alternative Communication Channels: Marcus suggests using Zangi, an uncommon communication platform, likely to avoid scrutiny and to create a sense of exclusivity. Scammers often prefer less mainstream communication tools to evade detection.
- Urgency and Pressure to Act: There’s a sense of urgency conveyed in his messages, encouraging the victim to act quickly to reap supposed benefits. This tactic is used to pressure potential victims into making hasty decisions without proper due diligence.
- Reinvestment Suggestion: He anticipates future interactions, suggesting that once the victim sees the initial “profit,” they should reinvest a larger amount. This is a common ploy to entice victims into investing more money.
- Personalized Follow-Up: The scammer shows an interest in continuing the conversation, suggesting a follow-up. This personal touch is used to make the victim feel special and attended to.
In conclusion, this method is a textbook example of how online investment scams operate. It combines building trust, promising high and quick returns, directing to a questionable website, using alternative communication methods, and applying pressure to act swiftly. It’s crucial for individuals to be aware of these tactics to avoid falling victim to such scams.
Linksoption.com Review Conclusion
In summary, our review of Cryptotradingfxt via Linksoption.com reveals several significant red flags that raise doubts about the legitimacy of the website and its services. Despite presenting itself as a comprehensive cryptocurrency investment platform with a variety of services and claiming legitimacy as Bitcoin Explore Limited, the lack of verifiable regulatory information, inconsistencies in company details, and the generic, over-promising nature of the website’s content are concerning.
The promises of high returns, combined with the use of unverifiable testimonials and the absence of independent reviews, align with common tactics observed in online financial scams. The findings from fakewebsitebuster.com, which identifies linksoption.com as a potential clone of another dubious site, smartestoptions.live, further adds to the suspicion.
Given the volatile nature of cryptocurrency markets, the unrealistic guarantees offered by Cryptotradingfxt, and the absence of detailed regulatory compliance information, it is advised for potential investors to proceed with extreme caution. Conducting thorough due diligence, including seeking independent reviews and verifying the regulatory status of the company, is crucial before considering any investment in such platforms.
The risk of falling prey to online scams in the realm of cryptocurrency is high, and websites like Cryptotradingfxt, with their numerous red flags, should be approached with skepticism. As always, remember that if an investment opportunity seems too good to be true, it probably is. We urge anyone who has interacted with or been impacted by Cryptotradingfxt or Linksoption.com to share their experiences, as this can be invaluable in helping others avoid potential scams.
If you are a victim of online scams, please let us know by commenting below, and if you have lost a significant amount of money, do not lose hope. We can help you recover your funds!